Redbrook c. 1938
Courtesy of: Phil Hudson. Uploaded: October 2010.
View of Redbrook from Highbury Hill c.1938. The Kings Head Public House can be seen in the foreground.
Phil wrote: "... he large building to the right of the Kings Head is what was known as the Copperhouse. It was the site of the original Forge and Copperworks on the site dating from around 1690".